Terms and Policy for the Online Sale of Goods– Mercado Boricua LLC
Last modified: August 7, 2020
Welcome to Mercado Boricua! Thanks for shopping with us.
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU A DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, B ARE NOT THE OLDER OF i AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR ii LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH MERCADO BORICUA LLC, OR C ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.CABLE LAW.
You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. We must accept all orders, or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to take any orders at our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between the Company and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation email. You have the option to cancel your order at any time before we have sent your order confirmation email by notifying our Customer Service Department firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. dollars USD unless otherwise indicated. The rate charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. The published prices do not include the applicable sales tax or any other applicable tax. All such taxes and fees will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and your order confirmation email. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us, and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.rs.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion, and we must receive payment before we accept an order.We accept Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club, Union Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, ATH Movil for all purchases. You represent and warrant that i the credit card information you supply to us is accurate, correct, and complete, ii you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, iii charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and iv you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, shipping, and handling costs if any. if any.
The Company outsources all payment processing and business transactions conducted on the Website to Shopify Payments USA Inc. The payment policy is governed in its entirety by the Shopify Payments Terms of Service; please refer too https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms-payments-us .
- We will arrange for the shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process unless explicitly stated by a valid promotion and the particular terms and conditions of Mercado Boricua.
- We provide two different kinds of services to our Suppliers. The first one is the Fulfillment Service, where we are responsible for the handling and shipping of the products sold by our Suppliers. In those cases, we are also responsible for the return, exchange, and refunds of the merchandise.
- Our second service is the No-Fulfillment Service, where our Suppliers are responsible for their own shipping and handling. In those cases, you will have to contact the Supplier directly for the return, exchange, and refund of the merchandise.
- To help you identify which products are subscribed to the Fulfillment Service and those that are not No-Fulfillment Service, Mercado Boricua will identify them with a Badge.e.
- We are closed on weekends and major US holidays. All orders received onFriday after 12 noon, Saturday, and Sunday will begin processing the following business day. Please allowthree 3 to seven 7 business daysdays for these orders to be treated as estimated times could vary due to the high traffic of orders.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier / delivery. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments. We reserve the right to change the shipping methods and third-party carrier service provider at our sole discretion from time to time. Such a change would take effect prospectively.
Except for any products designated on the Site as final sale or non-returnablealso any products that are not part of the Fulfillment Program, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs provided such return is made within 30 days of shipment with valid proof of purchase and provided such products are returned in their original condition.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted if applicable. Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, and returned fifteen 15 days after its delivery are eligible for a partial refund at our sole discretion.ion.
In such situations, and upon written consent by us, you must return all damaged products for the applicable refund. You must email our Returns Department email@example.com to obtain permission and instructions on the terms of such reimbursement.
Refunds are processed within approximatelyfive 5 business daysys of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE THAT WERE PROPERLY DELIVERED.
Please note that it may take longer than two weeks for PayPal and / or your financial institution to reflect the credit on your transaction. If you have not received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only exchange items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to Mercado Boricua LLC,59 Acosta, Caguas, PR, 00725. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- Manufacturers Warranty and Disclaimerss
We do not manufacture or control any of the products or services offered on our Site.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY A WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; B WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR C WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.ERWISE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU AFFIRM THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY CLAIMS OR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE MANUFACTURER'S FAILURE TO HONOR ITS WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability
WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN ASSURANCES OF PRODUCT SALABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND COMPLIANCE FROM THE MANUFACTURERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND / OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF A WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, B WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND C THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE UPONICHED THE CLAIM.S BASED.
OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE.
The limitation of liability set forth above shall: i only applies to the extent permitted by law and ii not apply to A liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct and B death or bodily injury resulting from our acts or omissions.issions.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and the United States. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export.
We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities whether war is declared or not, terrorist threats or acts riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes whether or not relating to our workforce, or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.age.
All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed under the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS FROM US BETWEEN ANY WAY AND RELAY YOU AND ANISEING WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.N.
- The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ""AAA"per the Consumer Arbitration Rules the" "AAA Rules"then in effect, except as modified by this Section. The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org. The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.on.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and / or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the Agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrators will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.n.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this 122 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Mercado Boricua LLC.
These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than You.
- To you. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by i sending a message to the email address you provide or ii by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email, and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.ent.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: i by email toto firstname.lastname@example.org; or ii by personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail too Mercado Boricua LLC, 59 Acosta, Caguas, PR, 00725. We may update the facsimile number or address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices contained by facsimile transmission or overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are submitted.
If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.