Added to cart
Last modified:July 30, 2020
Here is some important information about how we manage the data you provide to Mercado Boricua.
Mercado Boricua LLC ( “Mercado Boricua”, “Company” , “We” or “Us” ) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.mercadoboricua.com (our “ Website ” or the “ Site ”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you may download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website;
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
- Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of ageNo one under age 16 May provide any information to or on the WebsiteWe do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or alias or user name you may useIf we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that informationIf you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal informationPlease see “ Your California Privacy Rights ” for more information.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as First and Last name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit or debit card numbers), email address, and phone number , or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ( "personal data" or "personal information" );
- Information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies);
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Service may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our WebsiteThis includes information provided at the time you use the chat feature or requesting further servicesWe may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us or provide it by filling any forms on our Website.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research, development, and client satisfaction purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our WebsiteYou will be required to provide a valid and active email address, contact number, mailing address, or payment information before placing an order through our Website. Please note that for security and performance reasons, such content may need to be accessed by internal personnel from time to time.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrableAdditionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Service or offline with whom you may choose to share your personal informationTherefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information about you. While parts of the Services may not require you to provide any information that can directly identify you by name, the specific types of information we collect will depend upon the Services you use, how you use them, and the information you choose to provideThe types of data we collect directly from you includes:
- Email address;
- Information about purchases or other transactions with us;
- Information about your customer service interactions with us;
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services;
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal informationIt helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our WebsiteFlash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookiesFor information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information .
Aggregate/Anonymous Data. We may aggregate and/or anonymize any information collected through the Services so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your deviceWe may use such information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors.
We do not control those third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be usedIf you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directlyFor information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information .
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To record, inspect, investigate, and analyze coding errors in Company's website
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To provide you with notices about your account
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about services that may be of interest to youFor more information, see “ Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information ”.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To buyers, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Mercado Boricua LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mercado Boricua, sellers or buyers, our customers or others.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to usWe have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.comIf we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions or unsubscribing when such a mechanism is availableThis opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising.
We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can access, review, modify and change your personal data.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to usWe cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account if applicableWe may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Data Security
The safety and security of your information also depends on youUnfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secureAlthough we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our WebsiteAny transmission of personal information is at your own riskWe are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- California Privacy Rights
California law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of “personal information” (as defined by applicable California law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposesFor more information regarding your rights under California law, please visit:http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displayText.xhtml?lawCode=CIV&division=3.&title=1.81.5.&part=4.&chapter=&article = .
Mercado Boricua does not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
- Contact Information
Mercado Boricua LLC
Caguas, PR 00725
Or contact us through our social media for direct communicationAll other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications should be directed to:
© 2020 Mercado Boricua LLCAll rights reserved.