Added to cart
- Excellent for lightening skin blemishes due to its ability to really penetrate the skin layers and stop melanin production.
- Kojic acid is generally used as a treatment to remove skin blemishes.
- Kojic acid is a chemical derived from fungi, obtained through the process of making sake from fermented rice.
- Saponified Soap
- Ideal use combined with kojic cream.
- 4.25 oz bar size approx.
Next, we will give you some tips that will help you use the product correctly.
Start integrating it into your skincare routine just once a day three times a week. Then switch to daily use as skin adjusts.
- Apply to skin and leave for 30-60 seconds.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Apply sun protection in the morning.
Monitor the condition of your skin and adjust the frequency as needed. Once you see results, replace the soap with a mild soap such as aloe soap enriched with vitamin E.