Last modified: July 30, 2020
- We will arrange for the shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process unless explicitly stated by a valid promotion and the particular terms and conditions of Mercado Boricua.
- We provide two different kinds of services to our Suppliers. The fists one is the Fulfillment Service, where we are responsible for the handling and shipping of the products sold by our Suppliers. In those cases, we are also responsible for the return, exchange, and refunds of the merchandise.
- Our second service is the No-Fulfillment Service, where our Suppliers are responsible for their own shipping and handling. In those cases, you will have to contact the Supplier directly for the return, exchange, and refund of the merchandise.
- To help you identify which products are subscribed to the Fulfillment Service and those that are not (No-Fulfillment Service), Mercado Boricua will identify them with a Badge.
- We are closed on weekends and major US holidays. All orders received on Friday after 12 noon, Saturday, and Sunday will begin processing the following business day. Please allow three (3) to seven (7) business days for these orders to be treated as estimated times could vary due to the high traffic of orders.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier/delivery. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments. We reserve the right to change the shipping methods and third-party carrier service provider at our sole discretion from time to time. Such a change would take effect prospectively.